Okay, so we havent been posting much recently, and we’re a bit behind with a few things! (including videos) DX sorry about that, but we haven’t really been having the best week!
We’ll try get back on it all as soon a possible, but until then, we’re sorry guys! Love you all! ;)
Yay! we’re someones favourite follower XD *Thinks this is jess, so shell answer them for her* ;)
1. The few friends i have have always been boys up until recently
2. I like blood, a lot. *thinks she means a lot, a lot* you could say i have an obsession with it ;)
3. I get scared of imaginary monsters i know don’t exist
4. I like books, even though it now takes me a while to read-books are the best thing!
5. I like to bite things. *bites*
6. I hate my family-especially my sister, because she has the most twisted view of sexuality ever
7. I have the best girlfriend in the world <3
8. According to people i’m a genius. As in, i can solve mysteries and notice things better than Sherlock Holmes Almost 100% of the time.
9. I tend to pounce on people I like-A lot. *Pounces on*
10. I’m the most creative person ever! I come up with the craziest plans, schemes and things to make XD *thinks that isnt even an exaggeration*
My sister: Jensen ackles is hot. Isn’t he great?
Me: Oh course, but i like Misha Collins too.
Her: Yeah, but you don’t find them hot or fancy them or anything, do you? I mean, You’re gay so of course you don’t. You just like them.
Number One-I’m sorry, but just because i have a girlfriend doesn’t mean i can’t find men attractive. It also doesn’t mean that i can’t be bi-sexual or even pan-sexual. Just because i have a girlfriend does not make me automatically attracted to just females.
And two-Of course i can find them attractive
Just look at
That is all
I had a dream where every person, at exactly midnight on new years following their 22nd birthday, they possessed the body of their soulmate and people ran around trying to figure out who they were so that they could find eachother, and they left notes for the body’s owner to find with their address. And there were some language gaps so people had to translate it and travel to different countries carrying the notes they were left, and it was great
write a book right now